Hemorrhoids Treatment Instruments LG2000c+a Anorectal Treating Device
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LG2000C+A
- Application: Anorectal, Urology
- Feature: Reusable
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20163250135
- Use Places: Hospitals, Clinics
- Diagnosis System: Photographic System, Computer
- Hf Forceps: Beim Forceps,
- Trademark: Safute
- Specification: 30kg/80x75x101cm 20kg/ 51x45x52cm
- HS Code: 90189090
- Type: Surgical Clamp
- Material: Steel
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Product Name: LG2000c+a Anorectal Treating Device
- Hemorrhoids Surgery: Treating Systems
- Hf Accessories: Bipolar Ligator Pincers
- Hf Pencil: Beim Pencil, Coagulat
- Transport Package: Two Cartons
- Origin: Zhengzhou
Hemorrhoids treatment systems HF electrosurgical unit with Patent bipolar ligator pincer:
A new method for anorectal surgeries. High quality with competitive price. Patent technology makes surgeries easy. 3 to 5 seconds to seal each hemorrhoid. No haemorrhage, no hospital stay, no infection, no sequelas and complicating diseases.
Scope of application:
Department of coloproctology (internal, external and mixed hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula, proctopolypus, anal abscess, hypertrophy of anal papilla, condyloma acuminatum), also can be applied for departments of dermatology and gynaecology.
1. Anorectal Surgery Unit:
Bipolar High Frequency Electronic Pincers
2. Photograph system
Morbid parts can be displayed on computer screen; Pictures can be frozen, stored, played back, and made contrasts before and after treatment; High sensitivity camera system with auto-focus ensure high definition of image and much more precise data analysis.
3. Diagnosis system
The professional software can analyze, measure, calculate and accurately diagnose morbid parts. Professional color graphic medical case can be made and printed on paper immediately.
4. Management system
Professional case management system can handle large case data; Case history can be quickly inquired, bringing great convenience to patient and doctor.
Medical Fair Show: