2017 Hottest LG2000c (P) Anorectal Treating Devices for Hemorrhoids
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||50sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LG2000C(popular)
- Group: All People
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Bipolar Clamps: Patent Beim Pincer
- Monopoar Esu Pencil: Foot Control
- Trademark: SAFUTE
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO13485, CMD
- HS Code: 90189090
- Certification: ISO13485, ISO9001
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20163250135
- Bipolar Forceps: Bipolar Coagulations
- Bipolar Coagulationss: 12cm Length
- Transport Package: Export Carton
- Origin: China
Patent technology of BEIM makes anorectal surgery easy. No haemorrhage, no hospital stay, no infection, no sequelas and complicating diseases
Scope of application:
Department of coloproctology (internal, external and mixed hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula, proctopolypus, anal abscess, hypertrophy of anal papilla, condyloma acuminatum), also can be applied for departments of dermatology and gynaecology
1. High frequency electronic pincers Used for making the base of the hemorrhoid dry and hard so as to seal off the base, no blood can flow out. It possess patent technology of biological electrical impedance auto-measurement (BEIM), which can auto-measure the electrical impedance of hemorrhoid tissues, according to which the pincers auto-generate the right heat so as to make tissues dry and hard of high quality: No scorch & no bleeding.
2. High frequency electronic pencil
Used for excising the uncalled-for hemorrhoid tissues, assisting the electronic pincers to finish the hemorrhoid treatment. It has 3 different tips (blade, needle, ball) and 9 adjustable position for output power to meet different demands.
3. High frequency electronic forceps
Used for stopping bleeding instantly for larger blood vessels.
4. High frequency electronic coagulation
Used for completely stopping capillary bleeding, rapidly forming into coagulation on surface, no harm to the dermis.