2017 Anorectal Treating Devices LG2000B for Hemorrhoids Surgery
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||500sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LG2000B
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Hf Surgical Accessories: Patent Beim Biopolar Clamps
- Medical Unit Accessories: Esu Pencil Foot Control
- Unit Type: Hf Electrosurgical Unit
- Products Colour: White Colour
- Trademark: SAFUTE
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO13485, CMD
- HS Code: 90189090
- Certification: ISO13485, ISO9001
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20163250135
- Electrosurgical Accessories: Bipolar Forceps
- Hf Elecrosurgical Accessories: Bipolar Coagulation Electode
- function Special: Beim Technology
- Device Function: Hemorrhoids
- Transport Package: Export Carton: 60X55X100cm/23kg
- Origin: China
This Model is standing styles of LG2000 Anorectal Treating Device, which is easy to move in hospital and clinic.
Main advantages: Patent technology of BEIM makes anorectal surgery easy. No haemorrhage, no hospital stay, no infection, no sequelas and complicating diseases
Scope of application:
Department of coloproctology (internal, external and mixed hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula, proctopolypus, anal abscess, hypertrophy of anal papilla, condyloma acuminatum), also can be applied for departments of dermatology and gynaecology
Function: 1. High frequency electronic pincers Used for making the base of the hemorrhoid dry and hard so as to seal off the base, no blood can flow out. It possess patent technology of biological electrical impedance auto-measurement (BEIM), which can auto-measure the electrical impedance of hemorrhoid tissues, according to which the pincers auto-generate the right heat so as to make tissues dry and hard of high quality: No scorch & no bleeding.
2. High frequency electronic pencil
Used for excising the uncalled-for hemorrhoid tissues, assisting the electronic pincers to finish the hemorrhoid treatment. It has 3 different tips (blade, needle, ball) and 9 adjustable position for output power to meet different demands.
3. High frequency electronic forceps
Used for stopping bleeding instantly for larger blood vessels.
4. High frequency electronic coagulation
Used for completely stopping capillary bleeding, rapidly forming into coagulation on surface, no harm to the dermis.
Medical Fair Show